Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is set in a lively location, a short walk along the beach to the centre of the bustling village of Grand Baie. This gives guests the very best of both worlds, as you can make the most of the excellent facilities offered by Le Mauricia itself or get out and enjoy the shops, nightlife and restaurants found in Grand Baie.
All of the rooms face the sea, except the superb Family Apartments which are located in a ‘family village’ area within the gardens. For honeymooners there’s also a choice of three honeymoon suites which come with their own plunge pools.
If you are after a Mauritius hotel with a relaxed, fun atmosphere Mauricia is a great option.
- Upgrade to the great value all inclusive package
- Take advantage of the inter-dining facilities at Canonnier Beachcomber
- Treat yourself at the Spa Beachcomber
- Take a walk along the beach to Grand Baie
- Evoking traditional Mediterranean style with comfortable furnishings all rooms, apartments and suites provide ideal accommodation options for couples and families.
- All rooms, apartments and suites include: Individually controlled air-conditioning, minibar, safe, hairdryer, television (satellite channels), international direct dial telephone.
- Non-Smoking Policy: All rooms, restaurants, bars and public areas of the hotel are non-smoking areas.
Restaurants and Bars
Embracing the lively vibe of Grand Baie, the restaurants and bars at Mauricia Beachcomber blend live entertainment with expertly crafted dishes. And with a plethora of restaurants to choose from there really is something for every taste.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and evening meal or all-inclusive. Dinner is either buffet or Chef's Daily Menu, in selected restaurants only, with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. An all-inclusive option is also available. Occasionally a restaurant may close for a group booking.
Dress Code: During the day the dress code is casual, during the evening the restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual, so shirts and trousers (full length) for men.
Non-Smoking Policy: Each restaurant features a 'smoking area'. Smoking is permitted in all bars.
Les Quais overlooks one of the pools and serves breakfast and lunch. In the evenings you can take a voyage of discovery at themed buffets served from 'live' cooking stations.
• Buffet style breakfast is served between 07:30 to 10:00, buffet lunch from 12:30 to 14:30 and buffet style evening meal from 18:30 to 21:30.
A great location for dining with a view, positioned close to the pool and beach. It's open for á la carte lunch and either a daily chef's Menu or á la carte dinner. Open 6 days a week.
• Lunch is served from 12:30 to 14:30. Dinner is by reservation only and is served between 19:30 and 21:30. Le Nautic has a intimate atmosphere when night falls.
• Seats 100.
Bay Watch Bar - Mauricia’s main bar overlooks the swimming pool and is open from 09:00 to 23:00. Sandwiches are served from 10:00 to 16:00 and pancakes between 16:00 and 18:00.
La Rhumerie Nightclub - If you want to live it up a little, try La Rhumerie nightclub at Mauricia which opens 4 nights a week from 23:00 to 02:00, or take a short walk along the beach to enjoy the nightlife of Grand Baie.
MAURICIA BEACHCOMBER RESORT & SPA
The All-Inclusive option includes:
- Dining, Meals and Snacks
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of à la carte or buffet restaurants (with a supplement on certain items)
- Pancakes served between 1600-1800
- Sandwiches in all bars between 1000-1600
- Picnic basket if you want to spend the day exploring the island
- Drinks from the mini bar
- Unlimited wines (carafe) during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected, soft & alcoholic local brand drinks from the bar lists between 0900-2300
- Guests also have the option of using their all inclusive package to enjoy the facilities offered at Le Canonnier.
Sports, Relaxation and Children's Clubs
- Numerous free land sports including 3 tennis courts, volleyball, archery and yoga
- Numerous free water sports including unlimited waterskiing, glass bottomed boats, pedaloes, kayaks, snorkelling and sailing (lasers)
- Kids Club for children aged 3 to 12 years
At an additional charge
- Speciality wines, spirits and beverages outside the all-inclusive selection
- Room service
- A la carte items from the restaurant menus
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet and postal services
- Items from Hotel's Boutiques
- Mountain bike hire, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, under sea walks and catamaran cruises, tennis balls.
- Treatments at the Wellness Centre and hairdresser.
Set away from the lively hub of activity at Mauricia, the Spa Beachcomber is a quiet and tranquil retreat for those looking to escape the stress of every day life. With a welcoming Moroccan medina ambiance, take time to discover a place dedicated to beauty and relaxation where you can unwind by the reflective pool and enjoy massages, beauty treatments and facials carried out by trained therapists.
Spa Beachcomber at Mauricia facilities:
- 1 sauna
- 1 hammam
- 9 single cabins
- 1 double cabin
- Relaxation pool
- Changing rooms & showers
Land and Water Sports
Looking to keep active? Make the most of complimentary land and water sports from hitting the court and perfecting your ace on the tennis court before taking to the warm waters of the north coast of the island. Try out paddle boarding or enjoy a glass bottomed boat trip. There's an extensive range of activities you can do to keep busy during your stay.
A popular choice with families, Mauricia Beachcomber is perfect for those looking for a lively family holiday. Located in close proximity to shops and attractions in Grand-Baie, there is plenty to explore beyond the luxurious resort. But really, you won't find better family friendly accommodation else where, with a self-contained village complete with dedicated garden and large communal pools, family apartments have been designed with families in mind and give you and your little ones the chance to socialise with other families and make new friends during your stay. There's even an all-inclusive package available so you can enjoy hassle-free dining and indulge during your holiday.
We understand that having peaceful time together just the two of you, is sacred so head off to the tranquil spa for indulgent treatments, while your little ones have fun splashing around, exploring the beach and enjoying water sports all under the watchful gaze of the friendly and qualified kids club staff.
Family friendly facilities:
- Complimentary kids club for children aged 3-12 with a fun packed activity programme.
- Babysitting service available at an extra charge.
- Complimentary land and water sports.
- Early dinners for families with kid friendly meals served at the hotel restaurants.
- Gourmet purees prepared upon request.
- A great beach with safe swimming in the lagoon for children.
- Baby care room with bottle warmer, sterilizer, changing table and refrigerator full of homemade purees and snacks.
- Family friendly village with access to a garden and large swimming pool.
Mauricia Beachcomber offers two fantastic wedding packages, The Beachcomber Package and the Luxury Beachcomber Package. Each package includes all the necessary legal fees and a dedicated wedding planner at Mauricia who will cater for all your wedding requirements.
The Beachcomber Package
- Includes cost of all legal procedures, fees and documentation
- Civil Status charges in Port Louis including the cost of transfers from your resort to the Civil Status office
- Registrar's fees
- Dedicated wedding planner in Mauritius and a wedding team in the UK
- Choice of wedding locations at chosen resort
- Wedding cake for 10 people
- Bridal bouquet and groom's button hole
- Celebration breakfast in bed
- Separate room for the groom to change in (subject to availability)
- Cost | £675
The Beachcomber Luxury Package
The Beachcomber Luxury Package includes everything that the Beachcomber Package offers but also includes these extra treats:
- Bride's spa treatment including a luxury manicure, pedicure and massage
- Groom's spa treatment including a body polish and massage
- Hair and make-up for the bride including a trial session
- One bottle of champagne and canapés for the bride and groom after the ceremony
- A special four course wedding dinner in a private location
- Romantic set-up in room
- A gift from the hotel
Cost | £1,040
Le Mauricia Hotel Essentials
- Transfer is 47 miles
- Total Rooms: 236 + 1 Villa
- Restaurants: 2
- Meal Plan: Breakfast & evening meal or All Inclusive
- Free WI-FI: Reception & Bay Watch Bar
- Resident band or show every night
- La Rhumerie Nightclub
- Complimentary Kids Club
- Many complimentary land & water sports
Holiday Name : Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Reference : BCT
Reference : BCT