Located on the unspoiled Meemu Atoll, Medhufushi is some forty minutes from Malé by seaplane. This elongated island is surrounded by dazzling white beaches and guests can find welcome shade among the untouched tropical vegetation of palm trees, rubber plants and mangroves. Medhufushi features an exceptionally stunning lagoon, a haven for swimming, surfing and sailing, and an ideal setting for first-time divers.
The virtually untouched diving sites await you with an amazing diversity of corals and tropical fish. The thatched-roof villas crafted in traditional Maldivian style and the elegantly designed bedrooms of natural timber blend perfectly with the surroundings and guests have a choice between Beach or Water villas. Add to this perfect setting the over water spa specialising in Asian inspired treatments., friendly service and a choice of fine cuisine, and you will appreciate the popularity of this resort.
- Location: On Meemu Atoll.
- Transfer times: 40 minutes by seaplane.
- 112 villas/suites: Beach Villas, Family Villas, Beach Suites, Water Villas and Lagoon Suites.
- Restaurants/bars: 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
- Spa/beauty services: Over water spa.
- Water activities: Diving, waterskiing, surfing, catamaran sailing, snorkelling and freshwater swimming pool.
- Land activities: Exercise room, table tennis, beach volleyball, board games and a wide selection of excursions.
- Board basis: Half Board. (Full Board and All Inclusive are also available).
Reference : IOM